gravatar

New Facebook Theme

G'day to everyone ( to my readers and followers if theres any ), I guess you all noticed that I've change my layout again from dark to a more pleasant theme, well thats because this theme was inspired by the now popular networking website which is Facebook.com. I was inspired by it because almost everyday i would religously check my Fb account for updates of my friends, relatives and important people that i follow .

I know you guys are wondering why the Facebook theme? well just like i said i was inspired by it because everyday whenever i turned my computer on i would login straight to Fb before checking my emails and blog. I also like it so much that i gave myself time and effort to look for a theme that would look like it and wallah! I found one and it was created by Ainun Nazieb.

It wasn't really perfect look-a-like of Fb but its really close and I'm happy because of the fact that i really like to have my blog to look like Fb. and now that i have the theme i did some small tweakings and touch of my personality on it.

Kuddos to the author of the theme ( Ainun Nazieb ) and hope you my readers and followers would like it.


Powered By Blogger