gravatar

Me in the middle



Me? I dont know anything........... I didnt hear any......... Spoke any..... neither did i see any.......

This is the Philippine Politics....



Imagine me being your friend.... hmm....... what do you think?

Another boring Wednesday.... well not so,  I took my family to see the Nickelodeon's Kids Carnival in World Resort this evening, and we had a blast! My son Luigi was overwhelmed when he saw Sponge Bob, Diego and Dora (Specially Sponge Bob) The show was so funny and Luigi was like...... cant seem to know where would he sit, he was amazed when the host call on Sponge Bob to come out.

Luigi was jumping, clapping, shouting and singing along at the background entrance song of Sponge Bob and he would ask me whether he could join the games or not but sad to say he cant because the host was asking for a 9 year old kids to play I even asked Angeli and Pauline to join so that their brother can come up on stage but what would you expect... they said "NO DAD! Are you nuts! were like to old for it" then we all laughed he he he... , Anyways aside from the games they also sing and dance of-course my son would sing and dance along.

A lot of kids were there and also parents (saw also some HOT MOMS.... he he he...). And yeah i would say that this day is not so boring day for me because i spent my entire evening with my kids.

(Will be posting some of the photos we took during the show maybe next week).

- Photos taken using Carl Zeiss Sony Cyber-shot i bought for Angeli.


Powered By Blogger