gravatar

Friday the 13th

WTF! i never thought this shit would happen to me ( i don't believe in bad luck ), Anyways Me my wife and Luigi went out to buy food (Dinner as i dont feel like cooking) i parked my mini van beside this 4x4 and my wife checked the food the restaurant have (Gold Ribbon) my wife signaled me that theres no more left so we decided not to follow her inside and instead went back to our ride. while waiting for my wife to get in the car theres this old chamorro guy accidentally hit the door of my mini van with they're 4x4 door, and when i opted to check if there's a dent or scratch the old man went crazy and started shouting at me and then said so many things to me like:

Old Chamorro guy: " You Filipinos should not be here and should go back to your country! You don't even know how to park properly! ( as if you were there you would even see that they are the ones who used up all the space alloted for 1 vehicle)" and also shouted  "FUCK YOU Filipinos!"

But to show my respect i just said to him that I'm sorry (even though its not my fault) for him just to stop shouting and cursing but to my surprise he still not stopped and the lady driver also kept on shouting and saying bad words to me and my family so as I'm still trying to compose myself not to level with them and just ignore them and wait for them to allow me to reverse back my car and still manage to give them a smile, and did you know what i had back? the lady driver ask me:

Lady driver: whats so funny and why are you smiling?! !@#$!$@#!#$!@#@$$!@#$! ( I didn't understand any of the word she's saying).

As if I'm doing something on them.

My wife almost loose her temper and as their 4x4 moved out i followed through just to get the hell out of the place and then when i saw them making a U-Turn the lady driver gave me the "Middle Finger" i was like.... OH! MAN! I've had it! now I'm so angry but i didn't show it to my wife because my son was at the back I still played cool and think of what will happen to my son if i would follow them and had a fight.

So i just drove away and never look back.

This why now if theres really Friday the 13th thingie or what so ever i just thought of it as a coincidence and as long as I know that theres someone up there who's watching, I know that Me and my family are protected.

As for the Chamorro, Next time we see each other (As we are only in an Island and will have a big chance of seeing each other) I will just ask you one question and that is "Do you know what Filipinos are capable of?"    


Powered By Blogger