gravatar

Homeless Man

One day i went out to see whats there waiting for me, then i saw an old man sitting under the tree.
I asked him if he could join me for a cup of tea.
Coffee would do since i have no money, he answered back at me.
Then we both walk along the street to find some cheap store for coffee,
He started to cry and told me his story.

The poor old man was homeless since young, he begs for some change for he don't have a job.
He never really knew that this will be his life long story,
For he has the knowledge like some of those who have the money.
If only he could turn back time, the old man told me.
He wouldn't have left the countryside just for the city.

He said his journey will end someday, but nonetheless he has to beg to end up his day.
Passion and seclusions everyday he sees, for such a fine man a homeless one thats him.
Who would have thought that he's a vagrant, when he acts and speaks well than those rich man.
Ohh what a waste such talent and fine man, he is better than those corrupt politicians.

Homeless he was and homeless he will, but his fascinating story will make you wondering.


Powered By Blogger